Today we finished the first version of the WooCommerce extension and with the completion of our latest extension, we’re also making a couple of changes to our core extensions bundle.
Early Access to Extensions
The first change we’re making is introducing an early access system for new extensions which is only available to customers who have purchased the bundle.
What this means is that anyone who has bought the bundle will get access to new extensions weeks before we put them on general sale.
This allows us to get important user feedback from a limited number of customers before we put it on sale to the world.
The second change will occur when we release the WooCommerce integration as a separate extension. When that happens, the price of the bundle will go up to $199.
This is to take into account the ever-increasing value of the bundle as more extensions are added to it and even with the new price of $199 the bundle will still provide a saving of over $650.
Even if you only use Ultimate Member on one site it is still significantly cheaper to buy the bundle at $199 rather than buy each extension separately.
We have just released the first version of our latest extension which integrates Ultimate Member with WooCommerce.
The initial release integrates the core features of WooCommerce with Ultimate Member enabling you to run an e-commerce site alongside a community based site. The extension has the following features:
- Integrates users purchases tab in user profile
- Integrates product reviews tab in user profile
- Display and view user orders from account page
- Manage shipping/billing address from account page
- Display total spent by user as profile field or on directory
- Display total orders by user as profile field, or in directory
- Allow user to have a specific role if they purchase a specific product
- Allow user to have a specific role if he purchase any product
- Options to disable any of the profile or account tabs based on role
The WooCommerce extension is currently only available to users who have purchased the bundle. If you want access to the extension now you can purchase the bundle, which will allow you to provide early user feedback that will help us to shape future updates to the extension.
We will be releasing WooCommerce and increasing the price of the bundle on the 1st of July. So if you want to purchase an annual license for the bundle at the current price of $149 then now is the time to do it.