Add a real-time notification system to your site so users can receive updates and notifications directly on your website as they happen. This helps to increase user engagement and keep users on your site.
- Notify user when user role is changed.
- Notify user when someone comments on their post
- Notify user when someone replies to one of their comments
- Notify user when another member views their profile
- Notify user when guests views their profile
- bbPress – Notify user when someone replies to them on topics they created
- bbPress – Notify user when someone replies to them on any specific topic
Extension Notifications (Requires other extensions to be installed)
- User Reviews – Notify user when someone leaves them a review/rating
- myCRED – Notify user when they receive points from another user via myCRED. Notify user when they receive points by completing a specific action
- Real-time instant Ajax notifications
- Control the time delay for Ajax notifications
- Every user has a notifications page to see past notifications
- Allow user to control which notifications are turned on and which notifications they do not want to receive
- Admin settings to customize the notification setting, enable and disable notification types
- Users can delete notifications
- Shows number of notifications in browser tab e.g (5)
- Requires Ultimate Member v1.1.5+
- Real-time notifications require stable hosting otherwise you’ll have to increase the time delay between new notification checks
Real-time Notifications extension purchase options
Want this extension?
Get it as part of our All Access Pass and save over 80%