Add a user tag system to your site and allow users to associate tags with their profile and enable users to find other users easily with the same tag.
- Admin can create user tags which users can select when registering or on their profile
- Tags can be separated into groups using parent/child tags
- Tags can be given an optional description which shows on front-end when the tag is hovered over.
- Tags can be displayed on profile form in main profile area or in profile header area
- Allows users to see all users on the member directory when they click on the tag e.g clicking on a tag called “HTML” will redirect the user to the directory page and display all users who have selected the HTML tag
- Widget that shows most popular tags (includes count next to each tag to show how many users have that tag)
Want this extension?
Get it as part of our All Access Pass and save over 80%