The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Ultimate Member Group Ltd website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, write comments, submit information via contact/support/others forms and register to receive marketing materials and updates. The types of personal information collected at these pages can include:
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- IP Address
- Website URL
- License keys
- Credit/Debit Card Information
Information we share
We do not share your information or data with third parties except in the following limited circumstances:
- facilitate customers in making credit/debit card & PayPal payments
- Deliver and help us track our marketing and advertising content.
- Manage our sales and customer support services to you
- Help us track website conversion success metrics.
- Cloudways – Cloud hosting
We enter into confidentiality and data processing terms with partners to ensure they comply with high levels of confidentiality and best practice in privacy and security standards and we regularly review these standards and practices.
We also have to share information or data in order to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable policies, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users, the public or to Ultimate Member and/or as required or permitted by law.
How We Use Information
Examples of how we may use Personal Data include:
- To complete a purchase on our website
- To respond to inquiriesand provide customer support;
- To develop new products;
- To send marketing communications;
- To improve or modify our Services;
- To conduct aggregate analysis and develop business intelligence that enable us to operate, protect, make informed decisions, and report on the performance of, our business.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Disabling and enabling cookies
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings on your browser.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How to Access or Correct Your Information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by emailing [email protected] To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
Some of you (in particular, European users) have certain legal rights to obtain information about whether we hold personal information about them, to access personal information we hold about them, and to obtain its correction, update, amendment or deletion in appropriate circumstances. Some of these rights may be subject to some exceptions or limitations. We will respond to your request to exercise these rights within a reasonable time (and in all cases within 30 days of receiving a request).
Rights which you are entitled to are:
- Data access rights
- Right to restrict processing
- Right of Rectification
- Right to Erasure (Right to be Forgotten)
- Right to object to processing
- Right to withdraw consent
- Data portability rights
How to Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an e-mail at [email protected]